A modern long range electric skateboard must have some imperative specifications which are the most essential aspect of a skateboard. In essence, top speed and battery range are the specs that, I must say, are quite important and are highly dependent on each other. The speed is attained by powerful motors whereas the range is attained by powerful batteries. Doubtlessly, both these features are of equal importance and are very much considered by the people who deeply investigate different kinds of skateboards before buying one.
WHO EVEN NEEDS LONG RANGE ELECTRIC SKATEBOARD?
A lot of people find electric skateboards as something that is just made for fun or to play with, however, the majority of the people consider them more seriously as a conducive means of transportation. For instance, a large number of workers and students commute daily by using these boards. This is because they are cheaper than electric scooters or bikes and at the same time, more portable, faster, and not so difficult to handle. Additionally, riding it won’t make you sweaty upon reaching your destination even in hot weather which is something as cool as riding a regular bike.
IMPORTANT THINGS ONE MUST KNOW ABOUT LONG RANGE ELECTRIC SKATEBOARD
Before buying a long range electric longboard, you should keep certain things in mind. Things like, is this long range electric skateboard a faster one? Or would it be able to handle a lot of weight? So, here are a few important things that you should be aware of before buying a long-range electric longboard.
Battery Capacity is Important
This is one of the most important things to be considered for a long distance electric skateboard. When you are buying an electric skateboard, make sure that this board has a large capacity battery that can go the long-way. But here is the bad news for those who wish to take their skateboards on air-travels too because TSA regulations do not allow you to take very big batteries on the plane. Presently, batteries with a size of up to 99 Wh are allowed to be taken on a plane. So, be careful while picking up one if you want to carry it on air travel.
Note: To avoid such inconvenience it is better to read the regulations of aviation authority and airlines about their laws for these long-range e-skateboards.
Rider’s Weight Matters
The weight of a rider is also one of those factors which determine the performance of an electric skateboard in a single charge. Lightweight riders will get more mileage than the heavier ones. As the basic physics says that the heavier the body is, the more power it will require to move. So, the same principle implies the electric skateboard with longest range too. Hence, the heavy rider will consume more battery than the one with fewer pounds.
The Terrain has also Got a Part
The landscapes over which you have to ride your best long range electric skateboard also plays a vital role in range. If you ride it on inclines or hilly areas, the motor will consume more power. This means the battery will end sooner during such rides and hence, it will end up in a shorter range.
Your Riding Style is Necessary as Well
The range of your skateboard will again become limited if you are crazy about the speed and are always ready to attain the maximum speeds. These urges of riding the board on max speed every time will surely exert more strain on the motors resulting in quicker lowering of battery.
Lastly, another important thing you should know is the extent to which your skateboard has been optimized. For instance, some skateboards get an equal output power from motors but travel farther than others. This is completely dependent on the engineering of the board that how much effort has been put into it. Such as, how fine the traction is, is the wheelbase good, all these things decide the total range that you can achieve from a skateboard.
LET’S CUT TO THE CHASE
Here, I am going to present you with a list of 6 top-class electric skateboards with the longest ranges, which will assist you if you are presently in search of a great long range electric skateboard. The models I have chosen are not of huge prices except for the Oasis Cruiser, and later, you will get to know why that is. So let’s begin with a few carefully analyzed informative notes on all five giants!
Top 6 Best Long Range Electric Skateboard in 2021
Comparison Chart of Best Long Range Electric Skateboard
|No.||Name||Motor Power||Speed||Range||Load Capacity||Price|
|1||Evolve Bamboo GTR Street||2x1500W||26mph||31miles||220lbs||Check Price|
|2||Teamgee H20 9.6Ah Electric Skateboard||2x540W||26mph||25miles||286lbs||Check Price|
|3||SKATEBOLT Electric Longboard Skateboard||2x350W||24-27mph||22-25miles||280lbs||Check Price|
|4||EnSkate R3 Electric Longboard Skateboard||2x900W||22mph||22miles||264.5lbs||Check Price|
|5||Backfire G3 Plus||2x600W||28.5mph||20-25miles||260lbs||Check Price|
|6||RALDEY MT-V3S Electric Skateboard||2x900W||29mph||20miles||240lbs||Check Price|
Now, the very model I’m going to talk about is the most expensive one on my list. Evolve Bamboo GTR Street is an impressively powerful long-range electric skateboard with excellent construction quality and smooth, elegant black wheels. Grip tape is also present at the top of its 3 Ply Bamboo and 2-Ply Fiberglass deck. Such combination provides ultimate strength to the deck to bear the maximum weight at any terrain type.
Another important thing that I must mention here is its monstrous size. What I am talking about is its length that is 38 inches. There are some other key features that you will love to know if you are searching for a high-quality long range electric skateboard.
- The board weighs 22 pounds ONLY and here, what I mean by ‘only’ is that if its weight and size are compared, it will automatically become a lightweight skateboard which is not an exaggeration.
- “Evolve Bamboo GTR Street” will not upset you when it comes to its specifications. It is equipped with a potent dual 1500W motors, which is capable of reaching a top speed of 26 mph in ideal conditions.
- In addition to this, the maximum weight lifting ability of this electric board is about 220 lbs which are totally OKAY! Moreover, it has a pretty powerful battery too to improve its range.
- Coming towards its range, it offers you a riding distance of almost 31 miles on a single charge. I think this range is more than enough for you to commute between your school or workplace and way back home.
- You have the option to take an additional travel-friendly battery with you to increase your range or your riding time. A 14AH Samsung Lithium-Ion with an advanced level battery management system takes 4-5hrs to get fully charge. While for charging your travel-friendly 4.2AH Sony Lithium-Ion battery you have to connect the charger for at least 1.5 – 2 hours to charge at its optimum level.
- Another great thing that comes with this board is an alluring black remote control that can easily fit in everyone’s hands. The in-built controls will give you an excellent sensation of good quality and splendid design.
- the company provides you a wide range of accessories with your brand new “Evolve Bamboo GTR Street”. That kit consists of a fast charger, Bluetooth R2 remote controller with a carrying case, an accessory carrying case, Screw Set, and a Y Skate Tool kit.
- Excellent hill climbing features
- Convenient and User Friendly Design
- Ultra smooth regenrative brakes
- Removeable battery
- Smooth ride
- Slow charging
- Not water resistant
- Motor Power: 2x1500W
- Range per Charge: 31 miles
- Max Speed: 26 mph
- Max Weight Limit: 220 lbs
- Battery: 14AH Samsung Lithium Ion
- Hill Climbing: Up to 30% gradient
- Cheaging Time: 4-5 hours with standard fast charger
Why We Choose
“Evolve Bamboo GTR Street” is an all-rounder performer. It has not only a rapid fast speed but also has one of the longest range/mileage with a single charge in the market. Along with this, you can also have the option to buy “2in1 Evolve Bamboo GTR Street” to ride comfortably on both plain and off-road terrain. If you are looking for a huge, speedy, and long range electric skateboard then, in my opinion, no other board is as good as the Evolve Bamboo GTR Street is for you!
Yet another electric skateboard with the longest range on my list is here! Named as Teamgee H20 electric skateboard, this long range electric skateboard has a lot of good features. The price of this board is not so high and it has some really extraordinary specs as well. It is a very powerful board that is not very heavy on your pocket.
This long range longboard has all the advanced features that a good electric skateboard should have to provide an ultimate riding experience. Some of the features are mentioned below:
- It is equipped with very powerful 540-watt dual motors to provide acceleration to reach a top speed of 26 miles per hour.
- High performance eco-friendly 9.6 AH battery provide you power support to cover the distance of 25 miles in a single charge. This distance is more than enough for a large number of inner-city workers and students for their daily commutes. To going to school or work, Hellfire can be an ideal choice. While riding it, you do not have to worry about being trapped in traffic or something like that. With its long-range,
- It takes 4 hours only to get fully charged and the size of the battery is also pretty impressive.
- Climbing the inclines of 30% grade would not be a problem for such a long-range electric longboard. In addition to it, the deck of the board can carry at most 286 lbs of weight. Although I have mentioned its maximum weight lifting capacity, it sometimes can also carry more weight (as high as up to 300 lbs) but in that case, it may be leaves you with a lower range of 25 miles (as per advertisement) to maybe 20 miles. So, I guess it is pretty typical that you can put slightly more weight on the board than the maximum allowed.
- The seahorse remote control offered with this board is very easy to use and has plenty of features but the design of the remote is such user-friendly, that allow you to brake, accelerate, and change direction easily.
- It has 4 brakes and 4-speed modes that can be changed easily through your remote control to gain maximum benefit from the ride.
- Perfect for Fast Commuting Love
- Acceleration rate is very high/rapidly.
- Excellent hill climbing Capibilities
- Simple Rremote Options
- IP54 waterresistant rating
- 4 speed and brake modes
- Slow charging
- Motor Power: 2x540W
- Range per Charge: 25 miles
- Max Speed: 26 mph
- Max Weight Limit: 286 lbs
- Charging Time: 4 hours
- Weight: 21lbs
- Hill Climbing: 30% grade
Why We Choose
In the end, I would like to conclude this by saying that if you are looking for a good long-distance electric skateboard, none other is as good as Teamgee H20 is, as it gives a 25 miles long ride on a single charging which is pretty cool. Well, you will agree with me on this. Won’t you?
This is one of the cheapest long-range skateboard models in the market, the Skatebolt Tornado. Its specs are not comparable with the expensive skateboards which can be easily justified with the fact that it costs just a little portion of their prices. Despite all this, its modern design and prudent specs add swag to skateboarding at the best budget price.
First of all, it is important to mention how this skateboard made it to my list of the long-range electric skateboard. There are several features that help me to choose this board in my long-range electric skateboard list.
- For your concern, this long-range electric skateboard is capable of traveling more than 24-27 miles per hour which is really faster for its price. Furthermore, it can also cover a good range.
- Now looking onto its battery timing, “Skatebolt Tornado” can take you up to 22-25 miles long distance with a single charge which is truly not bad for an e-board at such an economical price.
- It has an 8-ply deck which is made up of 8 layers of northeast maple that provide an intense tough and strong base to bear the 280lbs conveniently. This composition of the deck makes it more stable and flexible so that you can enjoy every inch of your ride.
- 7500 mAh Lithium-ion battery require charging for 3 hours to reach its maximum level.
- This spectacular board offer you 4 different speed and brake modes to facilitate and secure your ride.
- Lastly, one more particular thing I would mention here about “Skatebolt Tornado” is its relatively huge size. Yes! it is one of the largest skateboards on my list with its deck as long as 38 inches. but its user-friendly design makes it perfect for a rapid and long-range ride.
- Enough Durable
- User Friendly Controls
- Good Hill Climbing Capibility
- Good Quick Charging Time
- Best Budget Skateboard
- 4 Speed and Brake modes
- less Motor Power
- Motor Power: 350W Dual Motor
- Range per Charge: 22-25 miles
- Max Speed: 24-27 mph
- Max Weight Limit: 280lbs
- Climbing Angle: 25°
- Charging Time:3 hours
- Weight 25.35lbs
Why We Choose
Summing it up, if you are searching for a good but cost-effective longest range electric skateboard, then this model could be the best option for you!
EnSkate is another best electric skateboard makers in the world. EnSkate R3 is a captivating long-range electric skateboard with lots of precious features at the least price. The price of this long range electric longboard is impressively cheaper compare to the other mentioned electric skateboards. it is also known as the cheapest long-range electric skateboard in the market.
Following we will see what are the key features of EnSkate R3 so stay tuned.
- Motor is an crucial part of an electric skateboard and EnSkate R3 powered by dual 900 watt powerful motors to give you an amazing acceleration force so you can ride your skateboard at top speed of 22 miles per hour.
- ENSKATE R3 is energized by 7.2Ah Samsung lithium ion battery to provide uninterupted power to cover the distance of 22 miles in a single charge.
- Along with this, you need to apply a charger for atleast 3-4 hours to fully charge your board.
- It also has 20% hill climbing grade.
- A wide inner concave deck of 9-ply Canada maple is lightweight but strong enough to bear the maximum load of 264.5lbs without affecting its optimum performance.
- Additionally, it has regenerative braking system, 2.4GHz user-friendy wireless remote control, and 3 different riding modes for you to ride this device according to your riding skills.
- Long range
- Regenerative Brakes
- Not Waterproof
- Only good for plain surfaces
- Range:22 miles
- Recharging Time:3-4 hours
- Hill Climbing:20%
- Max Weight264.5
Why We Choose
EnSkate R3 is the cheapest long range electric skateboard in the market with such amazing and professional features. We choose this longboard because not only it has the long range but it also has fast speed, 3 riding modes, regenerative brakes, and many more key features. In short, if you are looking for the cheapest long range electric skateboard EnSkate R3 will be the best choice for you to have.
Backfire G3 Plus is not much known in the world of electric commuting devices. However, their fate is about to change due to an exceptional electric skateboard they have created. Doubtlessly, Backfire G3 Plus will surely pave its way towards a promising future if a bit of good fortune and good marketing strategies remain by its side, and it has pretty awesome numbers of fans following.
Backfire G3 Plus is an electric skateboard for adults. It has a basic design with the most flexible carbon fiber deck to promise you the best smooth and comfortable ride. It has a clean matte black finishing. Now, take a look at its working capability.
- It has a powerful dual 600 watts motors, which helps the skateboard to reach the top speed of 28.5 miles per hour quite easily.
- Another worth mentioning feature is its maximum weight holding capacity that is 260 lbs; well, pretty good for the bulky riders, isn’t it?
- In addition to it, it has an 50.4V 346Wh Lithium-ion battery which is perfect for this minimalistic looking board and will provide you with nearly a 20-25 miles ride within a single charging.
- To charge your electric skateboardd you need to connect the charger for atleast 3.5 hours.
- Backfire G3 Plus has IP55 rating that shows it is a good water and dust restant gadget
- with a powerful dual motors you can climb any 30% grade steep inline easily.
- LED lights
- Deep concave Grip Tape
- Excellent hill climbing features
- Convenient take-anywhere design
- Water & Dust Resistant
- Motor Power : 2x600W
- Range per Charge : 20-25 miles
- Max Speed : 28.5 mph
- Max Weight Limit : 260lbs
- Battery : 50.4V 346Wh lithium-Ion battery
- Charging Time: 3.5hours
- Weight: 16lbs
Why We Choose
Its intense flexible deck and rugged grip tape are the main reason for this selection. Additionally, a long-range factor could also be a major reason for this pick. If you are searching for a lightweight, flexible, super-fast, and long-range electric skateboard. “Backfire G3 Plus” is for you!
The name of this long range electric skateboard is the RALDEY MT-V3S which is the production of RALDEY Boards. First of all, I would like to talk about its price which is not so high against the features it has. Although the price of this board is somehow a bit high but trust me the entertainment level you gain while riding this electric gadget won’t feel you. Well, no kidding! But let’s not jump to the conclusions before looking deeply into it.
- I choose this long range electric skateboard for several reasons, one of which is its motor. It is equipped with potent 900W dual drive in-wheel hub motors making the board surprisingly thin (practically, it is really thin like an old school skateboard) and has no evident clues of hi-tech debris.
- Dual 900-watt motors generate numerous thrust that supports, to reach at its top speed of 29 miles per hour instantly or very quickly.
- The deck of this board is made with 8-Layers Canadian maple, which makes it quite flexible, powerful, and durable.
- This long range electric longboard can withstand a maximum of about 240 lbs weight and can take you as far as up to 20 miles (which is, of course, a considerable feature for such a moderate-price skateboard).
- The 10S4P14ah(588WH) long-lasting battery gets fully charged in less than 3-4 hours because it is manufactured with quick charging technology. Its fast charging can prove to be very beneficial on a long trip. For instance, if the battery runs out of its charging, then you would be able to charge it (at any shop or a confectionary corner).
- It has an IP55 waterproof rating that ensures to ride it in all weather conditions.
- Flexible and Durable
- Extremely affordable if you compare other similar boards.
- Fast charging
- Fast & Feurious
- A bit expensive
- Motor Power: 2x900W
- Range per Charge: 20 miles
- Max Speed: 29 mph
- Max Weight Limit: 240 lbs
- Climbing Angle: 30°
- Recharge Time: 3-4 hours
- Weight: 18.7lbs
Why We Choose
Conclusively, if you are searching for a top-class super-fast electric skateboard with the long-range and if you want to add that old school feeling to it, then you should consider RALDEY MT-V3S as your best long range electric skateboard.
Okay, everyone! I am finished with my list of the best long range electric skateboard. Ecoskateboard.com has reviewed almost 20 long range electric skateboards and shortlisted these 6 as the best long range electric skateboards in 2021. Among these 6, “Evolve Bamboo GTR Street” is our top pick because of its tremendous overall performance. It has a list of marvelous features that stand out this giant into the rest of the long range electric longboards.
“Evolve Bamboo GTR Street” has robust dual 1500 watt motors to provide an extreme/extra-ordinary acceleration thurst to the boar that helps it to attain its maximum speed of 26 miles per hour in no time. Most importantly it is equipped with a long-lasting 14AH standard Samsung battery and travel-friendly 4.2AH Sony Lithium-Ion batteries to give you the joy of some extra miles. The removable travel-friendly battery makes this board superior to the rest of the other long range electric skateboards. It also comes in 2 in 1 variation, where you can change your wheels and get ready your skateboard for off-road adventure. Furthermore, it has so many useful and top quality features like ultra-smooth regenerative brakes, nice hill-climbing grade, etc. In short, it is not just an electric skateboard but a complete package to give you some wonderful skateboarding experience that you have never experienced before.
You may differ with our top pick and can choose any of the mentioned long range electric skateboards. All of these skateboards are shortlisted after a detailed analysis of their features. Now, if you are looking for an electric skateboard that can take you to a long-range, just look upon this list and decide which one would be most suitable for you.
I hope that you will find this article informative and it will be of great help to you while considering a long-range skateboard. With the final note, I just want to wish you the best of luck with your good electric skateboarding experience!!
I am George Oliver. The Ower of ecoskateboard.com – Professionally I am a Pro Skateboarder and know pretty much, everything about skateboarding. Skateboarding is a really thrilling and fun-loving activity or sport. When I was new to the electric skateboards world, it was very difficult to find a platform to know valuable tricks/tips and all the information related to skateboard. Since then I had a dream to launch my own blog to promote skateboarding in the USA. My goal is to educate people about the versatility of skateboarding. Especially what skateboard is best for what purpose. I hope you will love to read my knowledge.